FAQ & Return Policy
* We only pop in 100% corn oil and use gluten free NON GMO mushroom popcorn kernels.*
How can I keep my kettle korn fresh?
Here are some recommendations to keep your kettle korn fresh:
* Avoid opening your kettle korn until you are ready to eat it
* Exposure to adverse weather conditions such as high heat and humidity cause kettle korn to lose freshness
* After kettle korn has been opened, store it in an air-tight container
* Never refrigerate, freeze, reheat or microwave the kettle korn
* Our kettle korn can stay fresh for up to four weeks
* Returning a kettle korn item is usually not practical. Returns are determined on a case by case basis.
* Non-consumed kettle korn must be returned to receive refund
* Custom orders are non - refundable
* Shipping is delivered by USPS or UPS and shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Can you come to our event and pop onsite?
* Yes we can!
We'll bring 3 of our most popular flavors Fried Chicken, Klassic Sweet & Salty and Caramel Popped Fresh On-Site
Set up Onsite Popping Fee is $100 plus $2.50 per 5 cup 8x8 size bags or $5 per 10 cup 8x12 size bags.
- Includes Up To 2 Hours Of Service
- Includes up to 100 servings
- Add additional serving hours, add $50 per hour
- Additional Servings $2.50 ea.
- Plus parks fees where applicable.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com