FAQ & Return Policy
How can I keep my kettle korn fresh?
Here are some recommendations to keep your kettle korn fresh:
* Avoid opening your kettle korn until you are ready to eat it
* Exposure to adverse weather conditions such as high heat and humidity cause kettle korn to lose freshness
* After kettle korn has been opened, store it in an air-tight container
* Never refrigerate, freeze, reheat or microwave the kettle korn
* Our kettle korn can stay fresh for up to four weeks
* Returning a kettle korn item is usually not practical. Returns are determined on a case by case basis.
* Non-consumed kettle korn must be returned to receive refund
* Custom orders are non - refundable
* Shipping is delivered by USPS and shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions please email us at